INSPIRED BY ANN





For Mother's Day, I wanted to see Holland Taylor's remount of the play, ANN.  My daughter wanted tag along. I am currently in a show, ALICE IN WONDERLAND,  in the same theatre where ANN is being performed, so my daughter has seen Holland backstage. Although my daughter said she didn't get some of the references or jokes (She's just a tween), I was so glad she was able to see this show.  I'm not sure she realizes how lucky she is to have seen it and Holland Taylor's stellar doppelganger performance, but I hope she will in the future.  I hope she was inspired and realized:  



GIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING WHEN THEY SET THEIR MIND TO IT 
AND OFTEN DO IT BETTER.





DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE MISTAKES. THEY WON'T BE THE END OF YOU.  




WOMEN CAN TRANSFORM OUR COUNTRY AND DEMOCRACY BY SPEAKING UP OR THROUGH THEIR PARTICIPATION AS LEADERS.  


                
IF YOU SEE A POLITICIAN THAT IS CORRUPT, RACIST, SEXIST ETC., GET THEM OUT OF OFFICE AND WORK ON GETTING THE ONES YOU BELIEVE INTO OFFICE.  ONE OF THEM MIGHT BE YOU!                     



Ann, you were an example.  Thank you, and thank you Holland for bringing her to life once again.  

ANN runs through May 15, 2016 at Zach Theatre. It is sold out, but there is a good chance you might get in on stand-by.  We did. http://tickets.zachtheatre.org/single/PSDetail.aspx?psn=3145


ALICE IN WONDERLAND (a Zach/Underbelly collaboration)  runs through May 27th. Catch me in the M, T, TH, Sun performances. 









 


Comments

Popular Posts